LEADER BIKES NORTH AMERICAN WARRANTY POLICY
Leader Bikes provides a warranty on all products for the original owner with proof of purchase.
When a warranty claim is valid, Leader Bikes offers a replacement product of equal value. When unable to satisfy with current production a store credit toward new product will be given.
Length of warranty coverage as follows:
• Bicycle Frames – Two years from date of purchase
• Carbon Fiber frames are covered for one year from date of purchase.
• Forks & Components – Two years Warranty
• Miscellaneous Parts – No Warranty
• Miscellaneous parts include but are not limited to tires, tubes, saddles, paint, decals, handlebar tape, grips, brakes, etc.
Our warranty covers manufacturer defects, which DO NOT include damage resulting from improper use or a lack of maintenance. Heavily worn, abused, dented, or crashed frames will NOT be covered.
Leader Bikes has sole discretion to validate a warranty on any Leader Bikes product.
Customer is responsible for all labor, shipping, and processing fees.